CLUB RACING IS BACK FOR 2021!
We're very excited to announce our first Club race for the 2021/22 season will be happening on November 21st at Five Islands Secondary College Port Kembla.
As usual we'll be running both of our distances:
ITC Short Club Distance - 200m / 6.6km / 2.2km
ITC Club Distance - 400m / 13.2km / 4.4km
6:45am - Registration opens
7:30am - Registration closes
7:45am - Race briefing
8:00am - Race waves start
To make sure we are delivering Club events under our COVIDSafe Plan which is line with current NSW Health Public Health Orders, we request participants, please adhere to the following:
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators 16+ yrs must be fully vaccinated to attend the event (or show proof of medical exemption).
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators must check-in at the event using the Service NSW app QR code and provide proof of check-in at event registration.
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators 16+ yrs must be able to provide proof of vaccination (or show proof of medical exemption) at event registration.
- Request all participants, volunteers, and spectators wear a face mask while in event registration and transition areas.
- Follow all other NSW Health Public Health Orders which are in place at time of the event