CLUB RACING IS BACK FOR 2021!
Don't forget to register for our first Club race back the season!
Sunday November 21st at Five Islands Secondary College Port Kembla.
As usual we'll be running both of our distances:
ITC Short Club Distance - 200m / 6.6km / 2.2km
ITC Club Distance - 400m / 13.2km / 4.4km
6:45am - Registration opens
7:30am - Registration closes
7:45am - Race briefing
8:00am - Race waves start
To make sure we are delivering Club events in line with the current NSW Health Public Health Orders, we request that all attending please adhere to the following:
- All participants, volunteers, course marshals, and spectators 16+ yrs must be fully vaccinated to attend the event (or show proof of medical exemption).
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators must check-in at the event using the Service NSW app QR code and provide proof of check-in at event registration.
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators 16+ yrs must be able to provide proof of vaccination (or show proof of medical exemption) at event registration.
- Request all participants, volunteers, and spectators wear a face mask while in event registration and transition areas.
- Follow all other NSW Health Public Health Orders which are in place at time of the event