Shankleville is 150 and we're ready to celebrate!
Mark your calendars for the weekend of August 5-6, 2017 and plan to attend this special Shankleville Homecoming. Fun and educational activities for all ages will happen throughout the community, beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 5!
- Share breakfast and family stores with Shankleville descendants from across the globe
- Visit the spring where Jim and Winnie were reunited
- Learn about the historic artifacts that have been found in the community at the possible site of Jim and Winnie's home
- Enjoy the full slate of the Homecoming's spirit-filled activities
- Support the 2017 Shankleville Scholarship Finalists as they discuss their views on "Loyalty - a Shankleville Heritage"
For details about the150th Celebration Homecoming weekend, including tickets to the "Shankleville Heritage Breakfast" and ways you can get involved, click on the links below.