* If runners can’t make it to Gone Running on the designated collection dates, or if no bib number has been assigned to you yet, please proceed to the “Racepack Collection” tent at the Start on 30/31 Mar (Sat/Sun).
** Please arrive at least 45 - 60 mins before start time to collect your racepack.
*Starting and Cut-off times subject to change for each category.
*All runners will be notified of changes by email at least 48 hours prior to event date.
Competitors from all categories must cross the finish line by the following set times: 75KM: 05:00 am 31 March (avg pace: ~19 mins/km) 18KM: 03:00 pm 30 March (avg pace: ~23 mins/km) 44KM: 07:00 pm 31 March (avg pace: ~17 mins/km)
7. TIMING AND RESULTS MSIG Trail Running Series ranking post-race#1 are available and will be updated post-Ultra.
The MSIG Ultra @ Tai Po 2019 podium finishers will be updated here. Race day live leaderboard link will be shared in the 24hr pre-race email on 29 Mar (Fri).
8. PRIZES Before you go home on Race Day, please visit our Results Page to verify if you are a podium finisher! We will be donating any prizes* unclaimed on race day to local charities, details of which will be announced publicly post-race day.
So please stay a while after the race! We’ll have plenty of great food and cold beverages. *Excluding e-prizes
9. BAG DROP A bag drop service will be provided for your convenience to be deposited at the Start and collected at the Finish. 75KM runners can drop a second bag at the Start to be delivered to CP6. Please make sure you mark which bag stays at the Finish and which one is to be sent to CP6. Additional bag tags available at the "Bag Drop" tent.
10. WEATHER FORECAST As of now, the weather on Saturday should be mainly cloudy with a few showers.
While the 44K runners can look forward to sunny intervals with a few showers on Sunday. Check the latest forecast here.
11. COME PREPARED While we have plenty of water, electrolytes and fruit at this event, please note that we will have no water at the starting line! Please ensure you arrive to the event prepared.
Please ensure you fill up your hydration pack at CPs and you carry enough calories / electrolytes to help get you through to the next CP or FINISH.
12. MANDATORY EQUIPMENT Mandatory gear for each distance categoryhas been listed in the race info pack.
Please note volunteers will check mandatory gear at the Start before handing out your timing bands. Runners found to have not adequately prepared for the event will be subjected to time penalty or be disqualified (eg missing mandatory gear, etc.)
14. WORLD WILDLIFE FUND Many runners have decided to opt out, preferring instead to donate to WWF!
Approximately 30% of runners opt out of racepack extras! HK$5,050 were collected at Race#1 MSIG Trail @ Braemar Hill on 19 Jan and donated to WWF. Many thanks to Vijay Varghese and other runners who made individual donations and opted out of racepack extras.