Are you one of the 116 million Americans suffering from Type 2 Diabetes?
High blood sugar is a precursor to many dangerous health issues, including diabetes, heart disease, nerve and kidney damage and neuropathy.
This two class series will answer the following questions.
- What are the early signs of diabetes?
- Can high A1C levels be lowered naturally?
- Is there a way to stabilize or reduce blood sugars levels?
- Can you be skinny and still have diabetes?
- Does the Paleo or ketogenic diet really work for diabetics?
- And what's a good meal plan?
- What is a good beginner execise plan?
- Whats the difference between Type 1 and Type 2?
- Is it possible to prevent or reverse type 2 diabetes?
You'll learn more about natural alternative options to support healthy insulin function.
Space is Limited. Sign up below or give us a call 989-652-0537.