The ECU Cavalier School of Fencing aims to provide a safe and efficient structure with a friendly inclusive environment in which to enjoy the sport of fencing, where individual ambitions and skills may be pursued and developed.
To provide opportunities to participate and excel at all levels, with strong membership, appropriate coaching and sound resources.
• Further the sport of fencing
• Provide adequate opportunities for participation in fencing
• Encourage sportsmanship in fencing
• Endeavour to provide professional coaching and officiating by means of high and consistent standards using best practice methods
• Promote sociability amongst members
• Provide efficient and effective administration
• Maintain financial viability