Staying home and reflecting, learning to be by ourselves, and doing all the things we have always wanted to do, is a good thing.
- read that book you always wanted to
- learn a language on babble
- redecorate your apartment
- start meditating
- do more home workouts
- sort your pictures on your phone
Define who you are and what you would like to do as a job?
- Browse job descriptions, so you get an idea of what the skills are needed, and how much experience these positions require. We can recommend Linkedin Job searches
- Prepare your CV - here a great inspiration believe is or not is: Canva.com
if you need a little help designing ANYTHING, have a look.
- And if you do get invited to a job interview, prep while going through The Muses
answer repertoire. Tricky questions such as "Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with your boss".
Adulting and working from home requires some sort of organizational skills and some discipline.
- More top tips for remote work from Memorandum. LINK
- Also, one adulting thing to try could be to establish a monthly admin day. LINK