Hi <<First Name>>
The new Bushwalking Victoria website is now up and running and the next phase is to provide all clubs with user login credentials to access the site. Clubs will be able to update the data contained on their profile page themselves, including advising of changes to office bearers and club contact information.
As well as improving our communications by ensuring our contact data is up to date, we envisage that relevant member-only information will also become available in the future, such as the leader training resources that are currently being developed, club forms and other information.
Before we send you your login credentials, please advise a Club Login Email Address for your user account. This would usually be the email address of your clubs’ Secretary - role email addresses are allowed and encouraged, eg secretary@. The email address needs to be associated with a specific person/role and cannot be a general email address such as info@.
This person will be responsible for making changes to your user account and website profile and can be changed by you later as needed. The nominated person for this role will be able to:
- Reset the login password for the user account
- Review and update club contact details, ie office bearers, contacts, etc
- Review and update the club profile page/description
- Optional: Upload documents to the club page, eg information to potential members
Note that your website User Name will be your Club Name (this cannot be changed).
In order for us to set up your user account, the following actions are required ASAP:
- Advise us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the email address for your club webpage login
- An email will be sent to that email address with a link to set/reset your password
- Then login in and update the Club Representative details – this is very important as it is the public contact details appearing on your club’s page on our website
- Review and update other content as necessary
Please contact me if you have any further questions regarding this. I can be reached on 0412 008 773 or via email at email@example.com