Dear << Test First Name >>,
Please share the information below with your Committee and club members.
Annual General Meeting
- Confirmation of Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting.
- President’s Report.
- Adoption of the Annual Report.
- Accounts – to lay before the Annual General Meeting the annual financial report of Bushwalking Victoria for the year ended 31 March 2022.
- Election of Board and Committee.
- Confirmation of a suitably qualified person to review the accounts 2022/23.
- Special/General Business:
Determination of Annual Membership Fees
Motion: That the fees for 2022/2023 be as follows:
Fees 2022/23 (Incl. GST)
| Affiliate Club Members
| Individual Members
| Associate members
The Leadership Forum will be held prior to the Annual General Meeting, starting at 09:00am. Coffee/Tea will be available from 08:30 to give club members the chance to register and catch up. There will be presentations and discussions on topics relevant to bushwalking clubs - the full program will be sent to clubs shortly. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be served.
Once the program for the Leadership Forum has been finalised, a link will be sent to all clubs to register their attendance for both the AGM and Leadership Forum.
Bushwalking Victoria needs you!
There are a number of Board positions becoming available this year as members step down from their roles. If you or a member of your club, would like to participate in the running of Bushwalking Victoria, please complete this nomination form by 21 May 2022. Members of affiliated clubs and individual supporter members are eligible to nominate for the Board. Please contact Mike Grant, President (email@example.com) or Robyn Shingles, Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
We look forward to seeing you on 18 June 2022.