FOR THE SAFETY OF FELLOW GOLFERS AND OUR STAFF PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF FEVER, SORE THROAT, COUGH, OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING, OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WITH THESE SYMPTOMS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS.
All golfers and guests must maintain social distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- Tee times must be booked ahead of time online at sturgeonpointgolf.com or by calling the Pro Shop at 705-887-3144.
- Pre-payment online is encouraged as much as possible, but we will be accepting credit card and debit transactions on site if necessary. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
- No walk-up play is permitted. Please book a tee-time ahead of your arrival.
- We encourage you to download and/or print our scorecard prior to arrival.
- All normal booking procedures apply.
- Please do not carpool to the golf course unless you reside in the same household.
- Foursomes are preferred but physical distancing guidelines must be adhered to.
- We are operating at 15 minute intervals. Please respect the space of the groups and golfers around you at all times.
ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN
- Golfers must arrive at the golf course no more than 20 minutes prior to their tee time. If arriving earlier, you must remain in your vehicle until 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Please bring hand sanitizer with you, and sanitize your hands when you arrive before approaching the Clubhouse.
- Power carts will not be available until further notice. Pull carts will be available upon request.
- Putting Green and Driving Range will be closed until further notice.
- If you do not have reason to enter the Pro Shop, we would encourage you not to do so. When your group is assembled, please wait on the path between the Clubhouse and First Tee for the Pro Shop attendant to notify you it is your turn to tee off.
- The Pro Shop is open for limited occupancy of 1 guest at a time. Please wait at 2-meter intervals on the path outside the Pro Shop, until the guest ahead of you has left. Please enter through the first door (marked ENTER) and exit through the Breezeway door (marked EXIT).
- Please disinfect your hands prior to entering the Pro Shop. Masks are recommended.
- The Member’s Lounge and Club Storage are temporarily closed. Pre-payment is required as much as possible, but we will be accepting credit card and debit transactions on site if necessary. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
- Pro Shop will have some retail items available such as golf balls, tees, etc. as well as a limited beverage selection if required.
- No golf club rentals or demos will be available at this time.
- Please use hand sanitizing stations prior to entering and exiting all washrooms.
- Club Storage washrooms will be available. There will not be washrooms out on the course at this time.
- For all washrooms, cleaning will be increased throughout the day, but we ask all guests to please be considerate and use the wipes provided to clean any surfaces they have touched. We do not have the staff capacity to sanitize the washroom after each use.
- Please follow all on course signage.
- No accessories are available on the course such as ball washers, rakes, benches, garbage bins, etc. Please make sure you do not litter on the golf course.
- Bunker rakes will not be available. Please smooth sand with your feet or club. Preferred lies are permitted in a bunker.
- Flag poles should remain in the hole. Do not touch the flag pole.
- Play with your own golf ball and tee. Do not use found balls or tees.
- Do not touch or play with other golfer’s clubs.
- Replace all solid divots.
- Please continue to repair your ball marks on the green.
- Players must always abide by the mandatory physical distancing requirements of at least 2 meters/6 feet.
- After your round, we ask that you please take any garbage or recyclable items with you.
- In the event of lightning, please seek shelter in your vehicle. The Member’s Lounge, Breezeway and Club Storage areas will remain closed.
- In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 first. Please notify the Pro Shop of the emergency so they can assist the medical professionals in accessing your location.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- A limited beverage selection will be available in the Pro Shop. There will be no grill items or snacks available at this time.
- There is no potable water on the course – please bring your own water bottle or water can be purchase at the Pro Shop.
- Debit or Credit Card Payment Only, prefer tap payment. NO CASH.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted as this would be a violation of our Ontario liquor laws.
By booking and golfing at Sturgeon Point Golf Club you agree that you have read, understand and will adhere to above outlined policies & procedures.
Any player that is found to be in contravention of these policies & procedures will be asked to leave the property immediately and will lose playing privileges for the foreseeable future. No refunds will be provided.
We thank you in advance for doing your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please stay safe and enjoy your round.