Uniquely Brilliant Podcast
Becky and Diana discuss how a change in perspective can change everything.
- Perspective is examining things from a particular point of view.
- Sometimes we need to change our perspective on a task before we can successfully accomplish it.
- Since other people’s perspectives can shift ours, it’s important to cultivate people with the right perspectives.
- When we experience success in a venture, it can shift our perspective.
- When we want someone to shift – or we want to shift - we have to give or take the time and space to allow the shift to happen.
- Creating or finding a catalyst can help us shift.
- It’s important to be aware of and recognize when we need to shift.
- Reading books, watching videos and movies, seeking education, and being aware and open help all expand our perspective.
- Not everyone wants a perspective change.
- When we feel stuck, it’s usually a sign that we need a new perspective.
Stamp of Brilliance: Poll for perspective instead of approval.