Don't miss out on Australia's Technology Scaleup Event of the Year on October 29
Ticket window closes Friday COB!
Book your seat this week to attend the Australian Technologies Competition National Finals & Awards at the MCG before the ticket window closes on Friday!
Come and learn from successful scaleups, support this year’s finalists and network with investors, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, government advisors, accelerators, incubators and other key players in the technology ecosystem on Tuesday, October 29!
Finals Day includes:
*a welcome by the Hon. Lily D’Ambrosio MP (Victorian Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change);
*an entrepreneurs panel with the founders of Rome2Rio, QuintessenceLabs, BluGlass and Livac:
Achieving serious growth - do's and don’ts for Australian scaleups
* pitches and Q&A by the 16 national finalists with the judges and audience
* probing interviews with the finalists by our MC James O’Loghlin (former compere of The New Inventors on ABC TV);
* awards introduction by Federal Senator Paterson;
* national awards for 10 sectors and Australian Technology Company of the Year
* Significant networking opportunities throughout the program and afterwards in the MCG Members Dining Room
***All tickets include catering and refreshments!***
Register now through this link (separate registrations required for the finals and the awards): We look forward to seeing our friends and supporters in Melbourne at one of Australia's most iconic sporting venues!
Pat Mooney, ITV Chairman