After an long election, please welcome the new leadership for the Florida House of Representatives and the Florida Senate.
Florida Senate Leadership, Appropriations Committee & Sub Committee Leadership
For a complete list of Senate committee leadership, visit the Florida Senate website.
- Senate President, Bill Galvano (R-Manatee/Hillsborough counties)
- Senate President Pro-Tem. David Simmons (R-Seminole/Volusia counties)
- Majority Leader, Kathleen Passidomo (R-Collier/Hendry/Lee counties)
- Minority Leader, Audrey Gibson (D- Duval county)
- Appropriations Chair, Rob Bradley (R-Baker/Bradford/Clay/Columbia/Dixie/Gilchrist/Lafayette/Levy/Suwannee,/Union/Marion counties)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education Chair, Kelli Stargel (R- Lake/Polk counties)
- Appropriations Subcommittee of Health & Human Services, Aaron Bean (R- Nassau/Duval counties)
Florida House of Representatives Leadership,
Appropriations Committee & Sub Committee Leadership
- House Speaker, Jose R. Oliva (R- Miami-Dade county)
- House Speaker Pro-Tem. MaryLynn Magar (R- Martin/Palm Beach counties)
- Majority Leader, Dane Eagle (R- Lee county)
- Minority Leader, Kionne L. McGhee (D- Miami-Dade county)
- Appropriations Chair, Travis Cummings (R- Clay county)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on PreK-12, TBD
- Appropriations Subcommittee of Health Care, TBD
For a complete list of House committee leadership, visit the Florida House of Representatives website.
FLORIDA YMCA STATE ADVOCACY DAYS
2019 Florida YMCA State Advocacy Days Registration Open!
For More information, and to register visit the Florida State Alliance of YMCAs Website!
For tips on engaging your elected officials visit the Find Your Legislator page on our website!
For a complete guide check out Y-USA's Updated Engaging with Public Officials Toolkit and the Exchange Page for Tools and Resources.