In recent weeks, we’ve heard loud and clear that we need to do more to let you know what’s going on at Epperson, while doing a better job of responding when you have concerns.
We realize that the frequency of communications has not been what it should be, and we are addressing this as we work through a change in management and staff. In particular, we plan to address the following concerns that we’ve heard from you, among others:
- lack of responsiveness of the HOA and CDD to concerns;
- the need for more communications from Metro, leading to builders, Realtors and sales agents having up-to-date and accurate information;
- information related to Lagoon day-pass holders;
- safety in the neighborhood;
- lack of information on the neighborhood vision for Epperson, and what’s coming;
- maintenance of iLights (solar street lights);
- parking capacity at the Lagoon.
We will send you an update next week that provides details on how we are addressing these issues. It’s important that you feel valued, happy and safe at Epperson, and it’s our job to provide an environment where you feel heard and are provided services that enhance your lives.
In coming weeks, look for more information as we explain our community plans for Epperson. In particular, we look forward to sharing our plans for new amenities being planned for Epperson North, which will include new recreational opportunities for residents and their families.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to improve our communications with you. Our goal is simple – to have satisfied, engaged residents that enjoy everything Epperson has to offer. We know we need to earn your trust, and we are working hard to do so.