Describing a brand new, innovative feature like the Lagoon at Brightwater isn’t easy, but sending them to Epperson is. So, don’t just tell them, show them! Here are five ways experiencing the Lagoon first-hand will motivate a buyer. And you just need $5.
1) You don’t get the size, scale and beauty until you see it first-hand.
The expansive experience of the lagoon on its own will make an impact and leave an impression.
2) Instinctively, people want to touch and feel before they buy. Encouraging a day of play, fun and relaxation at the lagoon will allow prospects to get more engaged and ultimately, increase their interest to buy.
3) Try before you buy, the obvious benefit is that your prospect will know what they’re going to get when they buy into a Lagoon community.
4) Drive new traffic and create word-of-mouth marketing.
What better way to invite new prospects to visit the model center than by promoting a free day at the Epperson Lagoon. Results will increase as word starts to spread about their incredible day in paradise.
5) Inspire confidence in the decision to buy during the early phases of Lagoon construction at Brightwater.
PROSPECT GUEST PASSES ARE AVAILABLE
TO BUILDERS FOR $5 EACH
Call, email, text your marketing managers today and ask them
to add guest passes to your Brightwater marketing tools.