First, please understand that the data coming through most media outlets about the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is possibly unreliable. We really don't know. However, there are a few pieces of information worth considering in our efforts to protect ourselves, family and friends.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Prevention:
Herbs, Essential Oils, Supplements, and Foods
This we know: the COVID-19 incubation period is at least 24 days according to the Lancet (British Journal of Medicine). This is a problem because the US health departments are releasing people after 14 days.
Life of the COVID-19 virus on surfaces can last up to 9 days.
It appears that the virus can spread not only through the air but also through feces.
People can become infected more than once. This is important because, as occurred in the flu epidemic of 1918, people can die of a cytokine storm - an overproduction of immune cells and their activating compounds (cytokines), which, in a flu infection, is often associated with a surge of activated immune cells into the lungs.
We don’t exactly know what’s going on and most likely everyone will be exposed.
The basic mechanism of this infection is that the virus latches onto the cell’s surface and then takes over the cell, killing it. Laboratories around the world have noted, COVID-19 is weaponized with an HIV delivery system and a SARS-like upper respiratory component.
The virus enters the cell via a vesicle called an endosome. Once inside, it releases its RNA into the cell cytoplasm and hijacks the cell machinery to produce more viral proteins and thus virus. It also releases an enzyme called 3CL (3-chymotrypsin-like protease). This enzyme attacks the cells defense mechanism against the coronavirus inhibitors.
Optimum treatment is prevention, this is the key to dealing with this.
It’s hard to tell what’s going on but it seems far more serious than what we’re being told. The point is not to worry. Apply the preventative suggestions and protect yourself from whatever exposure you may have. Remember when coughing, cough into your elbow or handkerchief, not the palm of your hand, also cover your mouth. Also wash your hands with soap and water as often as necessary.
The details of the situation don’t matter,
what does matter is our ability to protect ourselves.
An upside to this is that we can use this medical alert to improve our overall health, habits and wellbeing.
Basic Hygiene and Lifestyle Tips
1) Utilize the Coronavirus Protection Protocol.
2) Eat high amounts of clean, organic, locally grown vegetables and fruits and consider becoming vegetarian or vegan. Be careful of meats, fish and dairy especially if not locally sourced.
3) Minimize stress.
4) Stay hydrated.
5) Get enough sleep.
6) Exercise moderately.
7) Do breathing exercises.
8) Maintain a positive attitude and associate with loving people.
9) Deepen your connection with Spirit.
The healthier you are and the more proactive steps you take, the greater you minimize the chances of catching the coronavirus.
The key is prevention.
Include the following herbs and foods in your diet to protect you:
The herbal remedies that are suggested destroy the 3CL enzyme and thus promote the cell’s ability to protect itself against the coronavirus. QUERCETIN and EGCG which is found in GREEN TEA are best for destroying 3CL enzyme. These anti-3CL substances are also found in these foods:
Also bring into your eating: seaweeds, mushrooms, cat's claw tea or take it in tablet form, lemon balm tea, monolaurin, and grapefruit seed extract.
Make tea from ginseng, astragalus, schizandra, isatis, licorice, polygonum multiflora and ganoderma.
Essential oil blends:
Use especially when flying and traveling.
- Thieves oil or Immunity essential oil blend – put on your feet before bed and upon waking.
- Thieves spray, hand sanitizer or "Germs-Be-Gone" spray – spray on surfaces (such as airplane seats, (airplane floors are loaded with bugs, wear your shoes or socks on the plane, not barefoot), tables, doorknobs, telephone receivers, etc.), or use an alcohol cotton ball.
-Thieves oil, On Guard from Doterra, or Legends from Floracopeia
- White Flower Oil blend- place a drop or two under your nose or onto a handkerchief a sniff throughout the day, even rub on chest, throat and upper back.
Other Essential oils to help protect from COVID-19:
White flower oil blend
Influenzinum 200c to 1m
To protect and enhance your natural immunity,
here is a suggested COVID-19 Protection Supplement Protocol:
* Atomidine, Lugol's Solution, Liquid Kelp (Potassium Iodide) or llumodine - Recommended bottle dosage. Illumodine - 20 drops in a glass of water 3 times daily (15 minutes or more away from food) (Iodine has been shown to destroy SARS and MRSA viruses and, in its atomic form is a powerful antiviral.)
* Nano Silver or Colloidal Silver - 1 teaspoon twice daily (Silver has been shown to destroy SARS and MRSA viruses.)
* Quercetin - 500 mg. twice daily
* Red Algae - 2 capsules twice daily such as on waking and bedtime (away from food)
* Turkey Tail, Rei Shi, Agarikon Mushrooms and/or a comprehensive mushroom blend such as Stamets 7, Immune Assist or Mega Defense - 4 capsules twice daily (to build and protect the immune system)
* Antioxidant Supplement - recommended bottle dosage
* Immune Tonic Tea - (Dragon's Den, Makawao) - 1 cups 2 - 3 times daily. Preventative.
* Astragalus and Echinacea root - tincture, capsule or tea
recommended bottle dosage 3 times daily
* Vitamin D - 2,000 IU daily (to build the immune system)
* Vitamin A - 25,000 IU daily (protects the upper respiratory mucus membranes and lining)
* Vitamin C - 1,000 mg. (not ascorbic acid), 5 or more times daily
Licorice Root - take as tea or tincture once daily (for lung protection)
Full Spectrum Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement - Bottle dosage
Chinese herbal patent formulas
*Yu Ping Feng San - 8 pills 3 times daily
Gan Mao Ling - 3 - 5 tabs 3 times daily
Chuan Xin Lian - 2 tabs twice daily, 5 days on, 3 days off repeat
*Denotes highly recommended
Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Formula:
If experiencing lung heat and flu-like symptoms:
- Sang Ye 4 grms.
- Ju Hua 2 grms.
- Lian Qiao 3 grms.
- Bo He 1.5 grms.
- Xing Ren 3 grms.
- Gan Cao 1.5 grms.
- Jie Gen 3 grms.
- Huang Qin 6 grms.
- Ban Lan Gen 8 grms
- Lu Gen 3 grms.
- Huang Qi 8 grms.
- Fang Feng 5 grms.
Cellular Protection from Stephan Buhner
- Dan Shen 3 parts
- Red Root 2 parts
- Cinnamon 1 part
Immune System, cellular protection, cytokine interruption from Stephan Buhner
- Cordyceps 3 parts
- Dang Gui 2 parts
- Rhodiola 1 part
- Astragalus 1 part