ACDA NEW MEMBER CAMPAIGN
REFER A COLLEAGUE PROGRAM
A fall campaign to seek expired members to RENEW their membership in ACDA, is being sponsored by the ACDA national office along with our state organization. Minnesota members are urged to contact neighboring colleagues and rejoin at this time in the Refer a Colleague Program using this protocol:
- The member invites them to join ACDA with the use of this special membership form
- The referring member writes their name and ACDA membership number on the form, as well as adding in a personal encouragement.
- If the referred colleague accepts the invitation, they can use the printed membership form, or join online and notify the national office about the referral via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If someone joins ACDA as a new Active, Student, or Associate member and mentions the referring member’s name and membership number, we’ll thank both of them with a playlist of performances from the 2020 ACDA national conference
COMPLIMENTARY MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
10 complimentary membership certificates will be awarded to NEW Minnesota members joining ACDA this fall. Minnesota members are urged to contact neighboring colleagues to join at this time in the Complimentary Membership Program using this protocol:
- Once prospective members have responded to your outreach, contact Executive Director Bruce Becker with the following information: Name ~ Work Location ~ Email Address ~ Best Phone Number
- Bruce will then make a personal contact with each recommended member and provide them the link to claim their complimentary membership via the national ACDA office.
HELP US RESTORE OUR MEMBERSHIP THIS SEASON! Our goal is to add 179 new or renewing members, returning membership levels back to November of 2018 when we had 740 members.