It's November! I can hardly believe this year is almost over! November is one of my most favorite months. The beginning of the holiday season and remembering all the things out there to be thankful for. Since Thanksgiving is on the 23rd this year, I went ahead and made a list of the 23 things I am grateful for this year.
1. Coffee- My body is 10% water and 90% coffee.
2. Dry shampoo- Because who really washes their hair every day?
3. Books- If I had the time I could read 23 hours a day.
4. Candles- Who doesn't love being curled up on the couch, coffee in one hand, agood book in the other?
5. Best friends who get me- They know who they are, love you girls!!
6. The holidays- Family, friends, food my 3 favorite f-words!
7. Fast internet- Because slow internet will literally make me lose it.
8. When your dog is happy to see you- I love a curly tail wagging at me!
9. Changing into sweatpants as soon as I get home- Because who wears real pants at home?
10. Smiling at strangers- Ok I know it's cheesy but smiling at folks you don't know and getting one back is so nice.
11. A great meal with old friends- Did someone say Watseka Monicals?
12.Cousins- Because you don't have to explain to them your craziness, they just know.
13. The first sign of a new season- The first day you can bust out the flip-flops or the blanket scarf is a glorious day!
14. Finding money in your pocket- Uh duh, who doesn't love finding money...anywhere!
15.The moment you can't control your laughter- Kristi does a mean impression of my laughter, ask her sometime.
16. Handwritten snail mail- Getting a card in the mail is like Christmas!
17. Netflix- Do you really need to ask Netflix? Yes, I'm still here.
18. A good pen- Getting a new pen that writes just how you like...ahh wonderful!
19. Christmas movie marathons- Hello Hallmark!
20. Ratty t-shirts from high school you wear to bed- My oldest is 19 years and still going strong!
21. A fridge full of diet coke- Getting a cold diet coke out of the fridge...ahhhh
22. Tom Hardy- Always
23. You- If you are taking the time to read this I am truly thankful for your love and support of this business. You. Are. Awesome.