Share your experience at the Uraía 2017 Madrid workshop!
Title: Transparent and accountable cities: innovative solutions for municipal management and finance
When: 8 to 10th, February 2017
Where: Madrid, Spain
Registration deadline is December 15th
Grants: A limited number of grants are available to support travel and accommodation for speakers who will present their experience.
Topics to be addressed: Cities and partners will share experiences and tools regarding the use of SMART technologies to:
- improve transparency of municipal action and finances.
- fight corruption and fraud in urban development and management.
- build trust between citizen and administration.
- strengthen communication channels with the citizen.
- increase citizens' participation in city management.