What a week!
Thanks for subscribing to my newsletter. I won't send many updates throughout the year but I figured I would today because this week was so busy. There's much to talk about...
1. Market Masters was reviewed in both the Globe and Mail and The Star.
2. Amazon is now completely sold-out of Market Masters! It was in the Top 100 Books for 5 days (more inventory is coming soon). But you can still find the book in some Chapters, Indigo, and Coles stores.
3. I wrote my first Pulse for LinkedIn. You can read it here.
4. This is my favourite chart right now: TSX Bull and Bear Markets.
5. Did you know? You can get the eBook for Market Masters free! When you purchase the paperback version the details are in the back of the book.
6. Contest! The first person to reply to this email with the founding day/month/year of the Toronto Stock Exchange will win a signed paperback copy of Market Masters! (must have a Canadian mailing address).
I wrote Market Masters to fill a void in the Canadian investing literature. While there are many great American books on the topic of investing - The Intelligent Investor, Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits, and One Up On Wall Street - there are very few all-encompassing Canadian investing books. An American Billionaire Investor said this about my book:
"A great addition to Canadian investing literature. Robin Speziale's new book, Market Masters, spans the styles, stories, and strengths of 28 super investment characters. Investors - novice or experienced - will gain from it."
- Ken Fisher, 31-year Forbes portfolio strategy columnist, five-time New York Times bestselling author, founder/CEO of Fisher Investments
Anyways, that's all. I want to wish you a happy weekend! :)
Please introduce yourself if you're new to this newsletter. I'd love to hear from you.
Warm Regards, and happy investing,
Author, Market Masters