TOP NEWS COOKING
The global state of digital, how do you compare?
Recently Hootsuite dropped its latest Global State Of Digital where it takes a deep dive into the state of the internet, mobile, social media and eCom. Its never anything short of amazing some of the data that has been pulled. However lucky you have me to pull the best data-sets from the report.
- Aussies spend an average of 2hrs 19mins on mobile internet per day!
- However, we also spend over 3hrs 19mins on a desktop / tablet computer per day.
- Our wired internet download speeds are pretty sub-par sitting on an average of 41mbs per second. However, Singapore clearly has some out of this world "NBN" sitting on an average of 200mbs per second...
- The top 3 websites worldwide are Google, YouTube & Facebook. Where we spend an average of 10-20mins a day on them.
- 64% of Aussies are worried about how other companies share their data.
- 71% of us actively use social media, we also spend an average of 1hr 44mins using social media daily.
- The top 5 mobile apps worldwide include: Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, TikTok & Instagram.
- Based on consumer spend the ever so popular swipe right app "Tinder" takes the throne with the highest consumer spend for an app, with Netflix in a close second.
Want to read more of this cracking report click here.
The stats above are literally the tip of the iceberg. There is 100's of pages of crazy data to view.