PTO Meeting Tonight
We just wanted to send a quick reminder that tonight is our first PTO meeting of the 2016-17 school year. We will be meeting at 6:30pm in the Ross School Cafeteria. To join our PTO, the membership annual dues are $3 per person or $5 per family. In order to be eligible and participate in any class field trip, members must be signed up by December 31st!
We are looking for volunteers to help staple book fair fliers after the PTO meeting tonight. If you can stay and help out, please bring your own stapler. The more, the merrier!!!
Topics to be discussed tonight include:
- Assembly/ Webpage (Mrs. Davies)
- Book Fair (Mrs. Pretty)
- Box Tops / Facebook (Mrs. Leahy)
- Budget 20162017 school year (Mrs. Walsh)
- Membership (Mrs. Joseph)
- Race for Education (Mrs. Walsh)
- Spirit Wear/ Spirit Day (Mrs. Raczkowski)
- Trunk or Treat (Mrs. Hospodar)
We look forward to seeing you all this evening!
Michelle Davies -- email@example.com
Ross Elementary PTO Vice President