We hope that you had a great holiday and are having good new year so far. Our last PTO meeting was on 1/4/16. Here are some highlights of what was discussed:
Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop, etc.), you must submit security clearances. Check out the district website for further information: http://www.lake-lehman.k12.pa.us/volunteers.html. If you want to help out and volunteer, submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible!
We will still be looking for photos from school events for the remainder of the year. If you are available to take pictures at any events (and have the appropriate clearances) please reach out to Sherri Derhammer at email@example.com, Our yearbook committee appreciates your help!
We have a Box Tops contest running from December 1st through January 15th - each student in the grade that collects the most Box Tops will be awarded a book fair coupon! Drop off boxes are located in the lobby of the school.
The kids enjoyed a Harlem Wizards assembly on Wednesday, January 6th. You can view photos from the assembly on Mrs. Bednarek's webpage.
Our next PTO meeting is Monday, February 1st at 6:30pm in the Ross cafeteria. Hope to see you there!
PTO Vice President
- We will be having a Box Tops contest running from December 1st through January 15th - the grade that collects the most Box Tops will be awarded a book fair coupon!!
- Pre-sale Harlem Wizards Tickets will be available on Sunday, January 17th from 12-2pm at Lehman High School and on Monday, January 18th from 6-7pm at Ross Elementary - or return the pre-sale ticket form to the school by January 15th - a percentage of all Wizard pre-sale tickets purchased by Ross students will go back to the Ross PTO!
- Our next PTO meeting will be held on Monday, February 1st at 6:30pm in the Ross cafeteria.
- Book Fair is coming! The book fair will be held the week of February 8th - more information to follow!
- Are we missing something? Please send an email to LLRossPTO@gmail.com with the event information for inclusion on our Facebook page/next e-newsletter.