Chat GPT says: what are you waiting for? Get ready for...
Tigard Summer Day Camp!
This could be the best summer ever! Check out our summer camp offerings. Registration opens on April 3 at 12:30 PM.
Remember to sign up for Active Net and be ready!
Scholarships are available for all camps! Apply before March 27 to guarantee approval prior to registration date. Scholarships pay for 75% of an activity’s registration fee; the remaining 25% of the registration fee is paid by the applicant. Please note that families need to reapply each year.
Chat GPT is looking to the future and wants you to be ready for these...
Help honor the Earth’s special day through creative craft, gardening, and a special earthy snack! Registration required.
Hey Kids... grab your running shoes and bike and join us for a Mini Duathlon around Summerlake Park.