Update and news 30th April 2021
Dear <<First Name>>,
Welcome to this week’s newsletter. We hope you find this useful in terms of giving you an update on what is happening at Culliford and what we’ve been up to, including any updates regarding COVID.
Our fire training sessions and updates take place periodically during the year. Sessions including fire safety, risk assessing, PEEPs, responding to fire hazards, fault reporting procedures, liaising with the fire service, record keeping, and reviewing fire safety policies and procedures.
Examples of Training outcomes this week included;
- What to do on discovering a fire
- How to raise the alarm, including the locations of fire alarm call points (break glass points)
- The action to take upon hearing the fire alarm
- Evacuation procedures using Evacuation chair
- The arrangements for calling the fire and rescue service
- The location and, where appropriate, the correct use of portable fire extinguishers and fire-fighting equipment.
- Knowledge of escape routes including stairways and especially those not in regular use
- Awareness of isolating electrical power and gas supplies and stopping machines and processes
- General fire precautions, fire awareness and good housekeeping practices
- Identifying fire hazards and fire incidents reporting procedures; and,
- Equipment fault reporting procedures.
Marnie Moors our Deputy Manager and Julie have been contacting family members to make arrangements for the second designated visitor visits. We do hope you are enjoying these indoor visits.
At all times, we continue to take direction from our local Public Health regarding the ‘R’ rate and monitor this ourselves very carefully. We will also consistently be reviewing our visiting guidance, and this may change instantly, as, and when required.
Please do email Marnie Moors our Deputy Manager if you have any questions or concerns.
~ ~ ~
If you have any queries regarding our management of COVID-19 you can email firstname.lastname@example.org