Here are the latest and greatest for the last newsletter of 2016:
- The Rush to the Finish. Year-End Tips + Tricks
- Let 2017 Be the Year of Working Hard and Resting Hard
- A Brief Economic History of Time Capitalism changed how humans perceive the passage of hours, days, and weeks. This made people more productive, but did it make them any happier?
- Celebrity isn’t just harmless fun – it’s the smiling face of the corporate machine. The marriage of celebrity and corporate interests.
- How Much Ambition Can a Marriage Sustain?
- Who Rules America: An Investment Manager's View on the Top 1%. An oldie but goodies that examines a highly complex set of laws and exemptions from laws and taxes has been put in place by those in the uppermost reaches of the U.S. financial system. It allows them to protect and increase the
- It doesn’t matter where you work. On the importance of community and collaboration. "Creative genius is inseparable from the community that nurtures it: A community of similarly-obsessed peers, helping, attacking, and promoting each other."
- Next week I'm speaking at GO SUMMIT, a conference hosted by Fastermind.co. Tickets are still available!
The illustration above is by Robert Neubecker.
Sharing is caring. If you know someone who'd dig this, please forward it to a friend.
Happy almost New Year,