This week's reads:
- Enrolled Agent vs. CPA. Know the Difference. In honor of the most recent tax deadline.
- How to live a life that really works Principles to seriously consider adopting in order to live well and with purpose.
- Researchers have debunked one of our most basic assumptions about how the world works: the relationship between economic prosperity and life span isn't as straight forward as we thought.
- What's so great about ambition? A critical essay.
- Millennials need to ditch their parents’ outdated career ladders and embrace job-hopping. Another article telling us millenials something we already know.
- Words of wisdom from Ben Chestnut of MailChimp: Learn to Love the Job You’ve Got
- Whatever Happened to the Invisible Hand of Capitalism? A critical essay asking the questions: why doesn't the price of money (interest rates) exist in a free market? Why is it controlled and what are the implications?
- How to Work Remotely Without Losing Motivation Tips for the bosses and the bossless.
The illustration above is by Joseph Alessio.
Sharing is caring. If you know someone who'd dig this, please forward it to a friend.