Copy

Good evening, everyone—-Susan and I just got off the phone with Gail Smith. We will need to change our plans regarding the celebration for Bill and Gail. Bill has been air lifted to San Antonio where it was determined that he needs further procedures on his heart and lungs to deal with continuing fluid buildup on his lungs and body. The plan is after those procedures to send him back to Odessa to recover…however, the cardiologists who are working with Bill now have determined that he will need surgery after he has time to recuperate from these procedures. So we will need to postpone our celebration indefinitely as we wait for him to recover. 

If you have any questions, please call me. Please keep Bill and Gail in your prayers. 

God of the present moment,
God who in Jesus stills the storm
and soothes the frantic heart;
bring hope and courage to Bill, Gail and their family
as they
wait in uncertainty.
Bring hope that you will make them the equal
of whatever lies ahead.
Bring them courage to endure what cannot be avoided,
for your will is health and wholeness;
In Christ's name we pray,

AMEN+


 






This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
St. Paul's Episcopal Church · P.O. Box 175 · 101 E. Washington street · Marfa, TX 79843 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp