Dear <<First Name>>,
We have two events happening that are very important for our school and your student(s)! Please read the full details below for both:
- Science Fair - next Friday, March 19, with a later dismissal time of 2 pm that day.
- Re-enrollment - Paperwork and fees are due in two weeks - you can qualify for a $100 scholarship drawing!
Exciting news! Our Science Fair is going to be here next Friday, March 18. Usually our Science Fair is a longer event held indoors on a Sunday, but due to the pandemic, we have made some adjustments to our usual tradition. We moved the event date from Sunday to Friday and plan to hold it outdoors, weather permitting. Here are the details:
- Date & Time: The science fair will now be held on Friday, March 19, from 12:30 - 1:30.
- Later Dismissal Time: We will be extending the official school hours that Friday until 2 pm to allow students to assist with cleanup.
- Attendance: This is a required school event and students must be present to receive a grade. If there is a scheduling conflict that you cannot resolve, please contact the office.
- Event Location: The event will take place in the parking lot, weather permitting, but will be held in the classrooms if necessary.
- Visitors: Immediate family and grandparents are welcome.
- Safety: All students and visitors will be required to wear a mask for this event, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Aftercare: Aftercare will be available until 3 pm that day.
Today and tomorrow we will be handing out envelopes to each family with all the forms necessary for re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year. As you know, several of our classrooms are near capacity, and we want to be sure our returning students have first priority. Here is what you need to know:
We look forward to answering any questions you may have about these events. Please call us or stop by the office anytime. Thank you for working with us!
- No Tuition Increase: Good news! The school board has voted not to increase tuition at all for this coming school year due to the economic impact of the pandemic.
- Save Your Seat: To ensure that your student has a seat, all re-enrollment forms must be completed and returned by Tuesday, March 23 with a $150 Enrollment Fee payment per student.
- Enrollment Fee Details: The enrollment fee is considered a pre-payment of your 2021-2022 tuition and reduces tuition payments by that amount. It is non-refundable unless the student moves out of the Louisville area before next school year.
- Financial Agreement: Each packet will contain your tuition rates and payment options for next school year so that you can begin planning your budget appropriately. Those that choose a 12-month payment plan will begin payments in June.
- $100 Drawing: There will be a drawing for four $100 scholarships for all who have completed paperwork and paid the full enrollment fees by Tuesday, March 23.
- Split Payments: We are willing to split the enrollment payment into two payments, with $75 due by March 23 and the remaining $75 by April 23. Please note, however, that you will not be eligible for the drawing if full payment has not been made by March 23.
- Late Fee: We need to know who is coming back so that we can properly plan our classrooms and resources. If you choose not to re-enroll by April 20, there will be a $25 late fee assessed for each month they are late. For example, if paid before May 20, the late fee will be $25. If paid before June 20, the late fee will be $50, etc. Late fees paid will not reduce tuition payments.