Meeting the need together.
Please take a moment to hear from our CEO Matthew Grundy on Habitat's Emergency Essentials Delivery Program that was activated under the current shelter-in-place order. This program seeks to aid low-income families or individuals in obtaining the most basic needs that become scarce during a state of emergency.
Habitat’s Neighborhood Revitalization team is focused on responding to the most vulnerable who are sheltering in place by providing, at no charge, the following items and services:
- Essential household cleaning supplies
- Emergency food supplies
- An exterior home inspection for potential future Habitat support after the state of emergency has expired
To learn more information on how to refer a friend, or to let us know of someone in need, please go here. If you can help support the program, please donate here.
A special thank you to Wells Fargo and the Poverello House for partnering with us on this effort.
In his message, Matthew also provides an update on:
Matthew is always excited to hear from members of our community about ways to partner and to expand our mission. If you have any questions for Matthew directly, please email him here, or call him at (559) 237-4102 ext.100.
- New Home Construction and pending home dedications
- Home Preservation Program, with a focus on critical repairs
- And, ReStore - which is providing essential goods at this time!