|LODGE OFFICER APPLICATIONS
ARE STILL BEING ACCEPTED!!
If you are interested in running for a Lodge Officer position, application is at the link below.
LODGE OFFICER APPLICATION
Wondering what each office of our Lodge is responsible for? Here is a little bit of each job description from our Lodge Rules Handbook.
- works closely with the Lodge adviser, establishes annual goals and objectives for the Lodge. Attends all Lodge activities and LEC meetings. Promotes attendance and participation of Lodge members.
Vice Chief of Chapters
- assists Lodge Chief in conducting Lodge operations. Acts as a liaison between Lodge Chief and Chapter Chiefs. Periodically attends various chapter meetings.
Vice Chief of Administration
- directly overseas the functioning of the membership, food services, health and safety, and training committees.
Vice Chief of Programs
- directly overseas the functioning of the activities, conference affairs, camp promotion, Indian Heritage, and service committees.
Vice Chief of Inductions
- overseas the functioning of the Brotherhood, Unit Elections, ceremonies, Ordeal Operations, and Vigil Honor committees.
Vice Chief of Media
- keeps records of all LEC meetings. Writes articles for the Lodge newsletter and posts information on social media. Conducts general correspondence of the lodge.
Vice Chief of Finance
- supervises the preparation of the annual Lodge budget. Works closely with the Lodge Financial Adviser. Maintains the lodge financial record book.