Support UMA and your favorite local business at the same time.
Year after year, businesses in the Twin Cities step up to support Upper Mississippi Academy by making donations to our annual gala auction fundraiser. Many of these businesses have been hit hard by COVID-19, so we are asking you, our school community to show these businesses extra love by taking just a few easy steps.
How to support local businesses and UMA!
Do you have a favorite restaurant, brewery, coffee or gift shop, speciality store?
1. Purchase gift cards or nonperishable items (think gift basket elements) to help that business make it through the pandemic. They’ll love it!
2. Donate those items to Upper Mississippi Academy for use in our gala silent auction (100% of proceeds support the purchase of lunch room tables). We’ll love it!
3. Your impact will be doubled and we’ll send you a tax receipt. You’ll love it!
Or maybe …
- YOU have a talent, hobby, or service you want to pay forward?
- YOU, or someone you know, is an artist and have a painting, print, piece of woodwork, jewelry, or other artistic creation to donate?
- YOU are a culinary or beverage aficionado and can offer a monthly dessert, individual/group cooking lesson, love to BBQ and get to know people, want to teach beer making and or offer a case of pandemic brewed beer?
- YOU have sports-themed items or travel related items to donate?
Donations can be dropped off or mailed to the school and if needed a pick-up can be arranged by emailing email@example.com and providing your telephone number.
Many thanks in advance for your support of UMA Gala 2021: “Get a Seat at the Table!” Look for more information in upcoming newsletters and check the Gala 2021 webpage for the latest updates.