UMA GALA 2020 - CONNECTIONS COUNT
Auction and Fund-A-Need
Thursday, May 28, noon - Saturday, May 30, 8 p.m.
In light of everything that has transpired in our City over the last few days, Upper Mississippi Academy knows that the importance of raising Gala funds is minor compared to the need to heal tensions and address the devastation happening in our broader community. Our students, families, staff, partners, and community businesses have all been impacted.
Although the auction will end at its regularly scheduled time, we want you to know that we are stopping further messaging about the Gala Auction. PLEASE NOTE: The auction site automatically sends a couple messages if you are registered. Below is one last link to the auction. We deeply thank you for your support, and stand with everyone in building a stronger, safer, and just community.
- Visit the AUCTION LINK to preview and register for the auction. You must register to bid on items. Bid numbers only (no names) will be shown in bid history.
- Please follow this link with auction instructions -- includes auction how-to, registration and FAQ. If problems or questions, contact Krista at 612-822-3818, 9 am to 9 pm or email@example.com. She will respond in a timely manner.
- If you prefer to donate directly to UMA one-time or as a sustaining monthly gift, go to the school’s website to donate through our PayPal account (no fee).
- Funds from this year’s Auction/Fund-A-Need will support technology for use during school and distance learning, and a green wall.
- Make sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on the event!
- Please forward this email to family and friends and encourage them to support Upper Mississippi Academy.