Missing the Bruce Trail?
While now is not a good time to actually visit the trail, it is a great time to re-visit the moments you captured on the trail. We invite you to share your favourite photos to showcase the beauty of the Bruce Trail and the joy of discovering it.
We've created a photo sharing event on the Toronto Bruce Trail Club Meetup page. Be it a scenic vista, a blossoming tree, a group of hikers, trail maintenance volunteers... the real trails through your eyes will inspire others to do their own exploration of the trail in the future.
There are 12 galleries in total, each designated to one of the 9 club sections plus 3 more for other Ontario trails.
How to participate:
- Open “Toronto Bruce Trail Club Meetup”
- Join Toronto Bruce Trail Club Meetup group if not already a member
- Click on "Events"
- Choose any gallery and start uploading photos
Guidelines for participation:
- Each participant can submit up to 5 photos per gallery
- Photos must be taken on the Bruce Trail or be about the trail
- Photos must not depict inappropriate or unsafe behavior
- Information about when and where the photo was taken is encouraged, and most certainly include any interesting or inspiring story related to the photo – enter these in the “Caption” or “ LEAVE A COMMENT” field
- You own the copyright as well as all responsibilities related to originality and release of all photos you upload
Individual Galleries Welcome! If you are an enthusiastic photographer and have more than 50 master pieces taken on or of the Bruce Trail, we can set you up with your own Bruce-Trail-Gallery on the Toronto Bruce Trail Meetup. Let us know by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.