Summer's over and that means new activities and volunteer opportunities for all ages.
With fall upon us we are beginning to settle into regular schedules, new activities and the possibility for new volunteer opportunities.
Volunteering is for everybody. You may be already helping out at your school, or church, or your child's sports organization. You may be a long-time volunteer, or this may be your first time. One thing is for certain, most organizations cannot function without the help of their volunteers.
Yet, this is the time of year when new positions open up, past volunteers move on or special events start to get planned.
VOLUNTEER MOUNT PEARL CAN HELP YOU
We have tools and resources to help you recruit, train and retain those volunteers.
Contact Debbie O'Rielly email@example.com to discuss your organization's upcoming volunteer needs.
- We teach best practices for volunteering
- We teach how to write a good volunteer job description
- Share our Board Handbook for Governance for Non-Profits
- We will help promote your organization, its volunteer needs and upcoming activities using our online resources and social media
- provide training workshops throughout the year facilitated by experts
- we can visit your organization to help with your volunteer needs, or you can come to us