BE THE HERO SOMEONE NEEDS RIGHT NOW
Everyone has been impacted by COVID-19 in one way or another. Jobs and income have been affected, and for some debt is accumulating, events have been cancelled and postponed indefinitely, people are getting sick, and some are dying. We are all doing what we can to stay safe at this time, and for many people, that means they are unable to work. Things are challenging for almost everyone, no matter what situation they are currently in. This is where you can lend your support.
People are choosing between food and medication. This is a choice no one should have to make. Unfortunately, we have heard already heard from folks we serve at our clinics that they will just stop taking their birth control prescription because they can't afford it and we know the impacts this can have. You can help.
Your donation to the Support Choice campaign will go directly to supporting people in BC to access birth control and emergency contraception.
- $50 will buy 3 months’ worth of birth control for someone in need.
- $100 will buy 7 packages of emergency contraceptive pills.
- $200 will provide 12 packages of birth control.
- Signing up for a monthly donation will ensure that your support continues after the pandemic ends and as people get back on their feet.
- Your donation will allow our front line staff to provide choices to our patients.
We know that not everyone is in a position right now to be able to donate. For those who are in a place where they are able to, know that your donation will provide medication for someone in need, and support sexual and reproductive choice in BC during COVID-19.
We appreciate your ongoing commitment to sexual and reproductive health today and every day! We hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe during this time.
With immense gratitude,
The Options for Sexual Health Team