Become a Sponsor of the 2022 Weiser Banjo Contest and Bluegrass In The Park!
It’s back! The Idaho Bluegrass Association (IBA) is proud to be organizing the 2022 Banjo Contest in Weiser Idaho. We have planned a full week of fun including:
- Intermediate and Advanced Banjo Contests June 18 and 19
- Banjo-Fiddle Contest and the Famous Pie Auction on the evening of June 19
- Bluegrass in the Park in downtown Weiser on June 21 featuring the best bluegrass bands in Idaho
- Open-mic events – open to all
The Banjo Contest will be held this year in the Snake River Heritage Center (Hooker Hall) and will feature some of the best banjo players anywhere. We expect capacity crowds and a whole lot of fun! All participants and winners will receive prizes.
To help IBA offset costs and to ensure a successful contest and concert, we are looking for sponsorships. This is a great opportunity not only to help support IBA’s efforts but to be recognized by all. We are offering three levels of sponsorships:
Resonator (Level 1) ($300+)
- Name (or logo) on the official Banjo Contest Brochure in large-sized font
- Sponsor’s name recognized by the MC multiple times during the contest and concert
- Sponsor’s banner displayed during contest*
Bridge (Level 2) ($100 to $299)
- Name on the official Banjo Contest Brochure in medium-sized font
- Sponsor’s name recognized by the MC during the contest and concert
Tuner (Level 3) ($50 to $99)
- Name on the official Banjo Contest Brochure in regular-sized font
How to become a sponsor:
Clink on the link below to select your sponsorship level and donate!
Questions: Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IBA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible.
* Assumes banner will be provided by Sponsor. Maximum size 4X8 feet.