Course improvements have begun.
Dirt is being moved to areas of concentration.
Beginning with fairway bunkers #1 & green tee on #1
This will be followed by mounding for back left of driving range.
Fairway bunkers on the right of #1 are taking shape.
They sit just inside the 150 marker.
This leaves a 35 yard fairway to the left of the bunker.
Fairway width has not changed.
In this picture you can also view mounding
on the back left of the driving range.
Additional improvements include:
New blue and black tee on #6.
Fairway bunker right side of #8
Fairway bunker left side of #10
New green tee #10
Blue/green tee #12
Mounding to left of 9th green.
Shaping to right of 11 fairway
New green tee on #18.
Play areas where dirt has been moved as ground under repair. _____________________________
Junior golf clinics have been cancelled through July.
Juniors can take individual lessons or with groups of no more than 4.
To book a golf lesson call the golf shop at 252.726.4917
Andrew Collins, John Trujillo and Nick Eatmon are available for lessons.
Due to lack of carts and limited number of players walking,
players are to pair two to a cart. When riding two to a cart wearing a facial cloth covering is required,
unless those riding together are family or living in the same house.
An alternative and to allow players to social distance the club is reducing cart fees
for those that desire to split riding and walking with both players bags on the cart.
On days with limited play the staff will work with you allowing one player to a cart.
When in the clubhouse and not at your table all are required to wear facial cloth covering.
When at the pool and unable to social distance with those from other households
your are required to wear a facial covering.
If you have symptoms including but not limited to fever,
cough or shortness of breath please do not visit the club. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines of maintaining a distance of six feet from others.
Also please continue frequent hand washing and hand sanitation.
All staff will be screened daily to further assist in safety.
Furniture inside and outside will be placed to ensure social distancing.
Snack bar is only to be used to order and pick up food.
Inside bar & ballroom is open to members only.
Inside bar capacity is 6
Ballroom capacity is 28
Pool is open to members and their guest.
Pool capacity is 176 with a limit of 60 in the pool at a time.
Families must social distance from other families.
Pool fees are waived for guest using the pool grill.
All lounge chairs by the pool and tables inside and outside must stay where they are located.
Low chairs used in the pool may be moved, however they must stay a minimum of 6 feet apart.
The effects of this pandemic are changing daily if not hourly.
The policies and procedures shown will change in time.
As they do we will keep you updated through email, facebook and www.moreheadcitycc.com.
Thank you for your understanding and let's all do our part
to ensure the safety of others while also working to get back to normalcy.
If you have questions or concerns please contact Nick Eatmon at 252.342.0951 _____________________________
Regular hours of operation
Pool hours of operation: 7:30 am to 8:30 pm each day of the week.
Grill hours of operation: 11:00 am to 8:00
Pool attendants on duty: 11:00 am to 7:00
Members are asked to sign a waiver for pool use.
Waivers will be available at sign in.
Please review waiver.
CLUB RELEASE OF LIABILITY RELATED TO COVID‐19
RELEASE OF LIABILITY RELATED TO COVID-19 READ
CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
BY SIGNING BELOW I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, RELATED EXPOSURE, CONTAMINATION, AND INFECTION IN CONNECTION WITH ANY/ALL USE AND ACTIVITIES (“Activities”) WITHIN AND AROUND POOL AND CLUBHOUSE (“Common Amenities”) AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE FOLLOWING ENTITES OR PERSONS FOR ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO COVID 19 IN CONSIDERATION FOR BEING PERMITTED TO USE AND ACCESS
THE COMMON AMENITIES: MOREHEAD CITY COUNTRY CLUB (“Club”) and any of its Declarants, Agents, Owners, Directors, Officers, Employees, Volunteers, Vendors, Representatives, or Participants (hereinafter the “Releasees”).
Risks: I acknowledge that access to and use of the Common Amenities may not be supervised, may carry with it the
potential for death, serious bodily injury, illness, disease, mental anguish, and property loss or damage. Any risks may
include, but are not limited to exposure to unsanitary, viral, bacterial, or other conditions conducive to contracting or
spreading COVID-19 and exposure to actions, negligence, or carelessness of the Releasees and other users of the
common amenities. To further protect all Releasees and other users of the common amenities, I certify that to the best
of my knowledge that the individuals identified herein are free of any condition that might create undue risk in me/us or
Parent / Guardian Certification: I hereby certify and warrant that I am the adult parent or legal guardian of the minor
child/children identified herein, and I consent to his/her/their participation in the Activities. I understand and
acknowledge that I am fully aware of and assume the risks of said minor child’s/children’s participation in the Activities. I recognize my responsibility to ensure that said minor child/children does/do not have any medical condition that might create undue risk for themselves or others. I understand that the Releasees shall have no responsibility to pay for damages, injury, medical treatment and/or any COVID-19 related costs or damages if said minor child/children are
injured or harmed in any way arising out of the Activities.
Assumption of Risk: In consideration for permitting me and/or the minor child identified herein to participate in any of
the Activities, and knowing the risks, which are not limited to those described above, I agree, personally and on behalf of
the minor child/children named or referenced herein, to assume all the risks and responsibilities surrounding my and the minor child’s/children’s participation in the Activities. To the fullest extent allowed by law, I waive, release, hold
harmless and agree to indemnify the Releasees, from and against any present or future claim, cause of action, loss or
liability for injury to person or property, which I or said minor child/children may suffer, related to my or said minor
child’s participation in the Activities, resulting from or arising out of COVID-19, and regardless of fault. This agreement
shall bind my heirs, executors, assigns, legal representatives or any other person who may assert the released claims.
Certification of Consent: I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT AND ITS
CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A CONTRACT FOR A FULL RELEASE OF LEGAL LIABILITY AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
1. No one is allowed in the pool area except during hours of operation.
2. Everyone using the pool facilities must register at the gate before entering the pool area. Guest fee $5. Members must register their guest(s) by full name on the registration form. 1 warning for the member for member’s guest not registering. 2nd offense $50 fine per guest. 3rd offense will result in a season ban.
· Children and grandchildren under 21 or while a full time college student are allowed unlimited visits at no charge.
· Babysitters have unlimited visits while babysitting children under 12 years of age. Babysitters are required to sign in each visit.
· Members can request up to a 14-day guest pass for house guest or family members. This allows the guest to visit without the member, but they are subject to the $5 guest fee.
· All other guest allowed to use the pool area up to 3 times a season.
3. No children under the age of 12 will be allowed in the pool area unless attended by an adult sixteen year of age or older.
4. All babies must wear a swimming diaper. If a baby causes the pool to be shutdown for not wearing a swimming diaper the member will be fined $1,000.
5. No running allowed in the pool area and no horseplay in or around the pool.
6. No inflatables allowed with the exception of inflatables for babies. No hard rubber balls, frisbees, etc will be thrown in the pool area.
7. No outside food and beverage is allowed in the pool area.
8. No glass objects in the pool area. No littering.
9. All members and guests are required to follow the instructions of the lifeguards. Anyone who fails to cooperate with the lifeguards will be reported to the pool supervisor, who will take appropriate actions.
10. Pool attendees must wear appropriate attire before entering or exiting the pool areas, i.e. cover-ups or shorts, shoes, etc. There are no Brazilian cut, thong, low rise or lingerie inspired suits allowed. Cover-up is required when going to and from the pool area.
11. All sales and food and beverage guest fees must either be paid by credit card or by member charged with a 15% gratuity added.
12. Before any parties are held management must grant permission. Guest fees are waived for parties ordering $500 or more in food before 7:00 or a $1,000 or more in food after 7:00. Otherwise a $5 guest fee will be assessed for all non-members.
· Parties limited to 50 participants from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Reminder. Section with stools is considered an adult area. Only those over 18 are allowed to utilize this area. There will be select times notated by staff where. children will be allowed to use this area. An example would be Thursday movie nights.
To assist the staff, ensure safety, protect course conditions
and assist with proper pace of play you are asked to abide by the following guidelines:
Check in with the golf shop before play.
Abide by cart rules for the day.
No fivesomes before 2:00. Any tee time with less than 4 players may have players added to the tee time by staff to total a foursome. No one under the age of 16 is to drive a cart anywhere on site.
Golfers are not to tee off on their second nine before 9:00. All handicap golfer are to present handicap tag or doctors note to staff.
Be mindful of pace of play
Pace of play is to be 3 hours & 45 minutes or less.
Allocations allowed for cart path only days & tournaments.
If you have an open hole in front of your group at any time you are to let faster players through.
Please take note:
Violations of the rules above will result in a warning.
Additional violation to result in a $100 fine.
Next violation to result in temporary suspension of club.
Further violations will result in actions determined by Board of Directors.
Club has reached membership capacity.
Club has received over 90 applications in the last 2 months!
To be at the top of the wait list please turn in an
application to the business office as soon as possible.
Membership options include full membership & social/afternoon golf memberships.
Social/afternoon golf includes membership rates for golf after 12:30.
Both full and social/afternoon membership categories have options including:
junior (under age of 40), non-resident & resident memberships
No initiation options also available.
All memberships are family memberships.
Full membership pricing shown at the end of this newsletter.