Sutton Soup 17 is postponed!
Hello Soup Dragons
You will not be surprised to hear that Sutton Soup 17, due to be held on Thursday 23rd April, is going to be postponed due to the current situation regarding Covid-19.
We have taken the decision to stay safe and to move the whole event to the next slot we have booked in, which will be Thursday 9th July.
We are very sorry for any disappointment but in the current climate we cannot guarantee that we can deliver a decent quality event for our pitchers, sponsors or attendees. Best leave it till July when hopefully things will have settled down a bit – according to predictions.
We will of course keep you updated, but fingers crossed we can see you in July for some fun, food and fundraising! Until then, take care.
All the best
The Sutton Soup Team