|Timely Tips for a Pandemic
We're coming to grips with the role each of us has to play in containing COVID-19. Maybe you already know this stuff, but it's worth reviewing.
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly,
especially in the kitchen, bathroom, and work areas.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Take extra care to avoid crowded areas if you are over 60 years old or have a pre-existing condition.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
And don't forget to get regular exercise. There's no better way to take your mind off your cares. If you can avoid excessive contact with others, go for a walk in your neighbourhood, or park, or hiking trails.
It’s normal to feel anxious, but try not to get overwhelmed. Reach out to the rest of the KCC community, or your friends or family. Remember: we're here to support each other.
Back to top