Beginning on Wednesday, March 30, the Seattle Public Library will resume its pre-Omicron operating hours. In addition, for the first time in two years the Central Library’s Book Spiral will re-open, as will the 10th floor Reading Room.
Masking at libraries is still strongly encouraged, though not required. Any patron may request curbside assistance by calling the branch numbers listed below.
Here are the new hours for library branches in District 7:
Central Library, 1000 Fourth Ave. 206-386-4636
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays;
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays; and
- noon to 6 p.m. Sundays.
Magnolia Branch, 2801 34th Ave. W. 206-386-4225
- 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays;
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursdays; and
- noon to 5 p.m. Sundays.
Queen Anne Branch, 400 W. Garfield St. 206-386-4227
- 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays; and
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.