Today Missio Nexus is also launching our Research Curator.
We seek to provide collaborative tools for the Great Commission community in North America. Toward that effort, we are curating a collection of ongoing studies, reports, case studies and research tools that will benefit churches and mission organizations seeking to be more effective in their work and ministry.
This is a platform for our association to share expertise and knowledge for the sake of the community in areas such as:
- Spiritual Health Monitoring for Staff/Missionaries
- North American Diaspora Engagement
- Partnership Diagnostics
- CEO Health and Spiritual Disciplines
- 360 Evaluations and other Staff Evaluation Tools
- Keys for Working with and Mobilizing Millennials
- Effective Virtual Office Best Practices
- Proactive Process and Methods for Engaging Women in Leadership Positions
- Effectively Spreading Innovation within Organizations
- New Financial Models
To learn more and contribute with additional research, go to: