This year the Shawnee Lodge is implementing membership dues. The point of the dues will help drive down costs at OA events, avoid paying for arrowmen who are no longer a active with the OA,and ensure that contact information is correct and being updated regularly. The set cost with year of 2016 will be $10. Registration can be done Individually or by Troop. Individual Registration can be done online at Shawneelodge.org
or at West Pine. Troop Registration is completed at December Roundtable or at the West Pine Office. Bring a Check to December Roundtable to register there or pay at the West Pine Office. Your BSA ID number will serve as your Lodge membership number and will be required to register at all Lodge events.
3 Exceptions to Paying Dues:
- New Ordeal Members will receive the remainder of the year (2015) plus another year (2016) as part of the citation fee paid at induction
- New Brotherhood Members from the prior Fall Reunion or Spring Conclave will receive the next year dues, as they already paid for the current year, as part of their Brotherhood fee.
- Financial Burden-If you feel this fee will cause a financial burden the Lodge Chief, Lodge Advisor, and Lodge Staff Advisor can grant a reprieve of dues for you for the subsequent year.
A limited number of season passes, for the first year will be offered to lodge membership. For a flat fee of $40 it will include the following:
- One Year of Dues
- Arrowman Experience Admittance
- Spring Conclave Admittance (food ticket requires $5 upgrade)
- Fall Reunion Admittance (food ticket requires $5 upgrade)
- Winter Fellowship Banquet (End of the Dues Year)
Please Promote this at Troop Meeting and make sure to register for the year. If you have any questions please contact the chapter officers.