Streets for Apple Watch now lets you rotate panoramas using motion detection, simply by turning your wrist. Just try it out, it feels a lot more natural! If you prefer to rotate using the Digital Crown, you can still do so by tapping onto the panorama to select it. When selected, it displays a green border.
More news in the Streets 3.2 update:
- By request from some users we now save pin drops in the list of recent locations, too.
- Improved Spotlight indexing
- Added a good number of Gallery Places so we’re at 2000+ now.
- The blue coverage layer that recently broke due to a Google change is now working fine again.
- Fixed the floor picker for multi-level locations
- Fixed a few crashes and bugs
- Requires iOS 9 or newer
Grab Streets 3.2 from the App Store now.