Welcome to the new newsletter!
And it's not the only new thing around here. We have a brand new holiday event packed with member benefits and opportunities to connect with neighborhood families. Check out the next article for more info on how to get the most out of our Holiday Tree Lighting.
We also have a brand new staff member! Marina Martinez is an engagement consultant and a FABA member who will be working with the district thanks to the East Portland Pilot Project and Venture Portland. Check out the link to her bio below to learn more about Marina.
I hope to see you at the membership meeting on Tuesday the 17th at Carts on Foster, but if you want to talk to me or Marina between now and then, you can reply to this email and it will come directly to her inbox.
President of the Association
Tree Lighting: Member Benefits
Our first ever Tree Lighting on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 from 4:30-5:30pm will be a family friendly celebration of light. We'll have a tree, snacks, crafts for the kids, and more.
It will also be packed with member benefits.
HOLIDAY ACTIVITY BOOK:
ALL CONTENT IS DUE NOVEMBER 24
- Placement in the Activity Book is free for members only
- Every family that comes to the Tree Lighting will get the Activity Book and a goodie bag
- Every member gets a free Quarter page ad
- Members also get to submit an activity, recipe article for the Activity Book
- Placement of branded merchandise in the goodie bags that we're giving away with the Activity Book
BECOME A SPONSOR:
- Logo displayed in the sponsors section of 300 event flyers
- Full color ad in the Activity Book
- Linked on the website
- Tagged in social media posts
- Sponsors who donate more than $200 get special offer $20 OFF 2016 membership for this event only
THANKS TO OUR EARLY BIRD SPONSORS:
- $200 Tree Sponsor
- $200 Printing Sponsor
- $250 Snacks Sponsor
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Put a flyer in your window
- Post about the event on social media
- Announce the event in your newsletter
- Reply to this email with an attachment of 2 inch or 900px square logo
- Your recipe or article idea, or a request for help coming up with ideas
- What you'll be including in the goodie bag
- Sponsorship or volunteer commitment