The Social Impact Of Affordable Housing In The New Normal
Our Chief Investment Officer, Daniel Cunningham
, speaks to the social impact of affordable housing in the new normal, sharing five things investors or operators should target when looking to make both a difference and a return.
- Focus on the things at hand.
- Preserve cash against the risk of a sustained downturn.
- Remember short-term challenges do not last forever.
- Be aware of the long-term effects of the crises.
- Seek opportunities that abound in the current market environment.
Good investments lead to social impact, and social change is the defining matter of our time. Learn more about Daniel, his industry expertise, and our work at HPET—read the story on Affordable Housing Finance