Career Development &
It is never too early to start preparing for career fairs, resume and cover letter writing, and talking to recruiters. Check out these upcoming Smeal events:
- Cover Letter Tips & Tricks
- Monday, January 27; 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- 214 Business Building
- Learn how to make your cover level stand out! At this event, students will be able to receive individual feedback on their cover letters to help them in their professional journey.
- Can't attend? Be sure to watch on the SmealCollege YouTube channel!
- Spring 2020 Mock Career Fair
- Wednesday, January 29; 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Business Building Atrium
- Practice your 30 second speech, professional dress and networking skills with recruiters to get ready for the upcoming Career Fairs!
- The following companies will be sending professionals for you to practice and network with: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kohl’s, RSM, Clark Associates, and Altria.
- Check Nittany Lion Career Network before the Mock Career Fair to gather more information on the companies attending and what jobs they might have available. Also, the Business Career Center is a great website for events and networking opportunities that are being updated daily, so be sure to check that out as well!