1. Updates on www.sfkministries.org
- Thanks to Kathy Cho, SfK Director of Marketing, SfK's websites have been updated. Kudos to you, Kathy!
2. Hesed Global
is engaged with buying a bulk of return items from the largest e-commerce company in Korea and re-selling the products in smaller bulk in order to achieve its operational sustainability. Please pray that this activity will help the company reach the break-even point sooner rather than later.
3. With an additional capital injection in conjunction with the incorporation, Srolan Mango in Cambodia
has built its 2nd factory. This factory is working well, producing quality dried mango products. We praise the Lord!
4. Hesed Cambodia
is accelerating the completion of its palm sugar manufacturing plant. Upon completion, it will significantly increase the production capacity. Please pray that all concerned people will experience God's grace during the process.
5. Joybells America, in cooperation with Cconma USA, launched its on-line platform: SeoulMills.com.
From this website, people in the U.S. can buy Korean products online. Please check it out at www.seoulmills.com
! Please pray that this platform will expand to promote many products for missional businesses within the SfK MB Community.
6. SfK MB Academy has launched its first video training session under the SfK E-Learning program
. It is now available to members of the SfK Missional Business Community. Please contact Jane at email@example.com if you are interested in taking this E-Learning lesson.