As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our customers, staff and community. Over the past several weeks, we have been pleased to help customers by phone and email and we thank everyone for their support in shopping local during this challenging time. Our staff have been working diligently to ensure that all the necessary steps and precautions are in place to ensure a safe, warm welcome back. Under the Alberta government’s relaunch plan, retail stores are permitted to reopen shortly.
We are currently planning to open our doors to our fabulous customers on
Friday, May 15th.
We understand that there will be some challenges in order to assist customers under the necessary guidelines, but we are up to the task.
For everyone’s safety we will be implementing the following strategies to promote social distancing and to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- We will be asking all customers, including children, to not enter the store if they are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms such as fever, runny nose, fatigue, shortness of breath, cough, chills or sore throat.
- We are requesting that families stay together as they shop. This is particularly important with younger children who don’t understand ‘social distancing’. Toddlers can be kept close, simply by a parent holding their hand.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to all customers entering the store. If you do not wish to use our hand sanitizer, please bring your own and apply it after entering the store. Our staff will be washing their hands after helping each customer and will apply hand sanitizer prior to helping each customer as well.
- We will have directional tape applied to the floor in some areas, as well as tape guidelines at the front desk checkout.
- We ask that customers handle product as little as possible and do their best to avoid returns. Our staff is extremely helpful with determining size and knowing how our products fit, so please feel free to ask any questions that will help you make your purchases. If your child is not shopping with you, it is helpful to bring a freshly laundered garment that either currently fits them or that they have outgrown, to assist with the sizing process. If you are shopping for footwear without the kids, trace their foot on a piece paper while they are standing up and bring it with you.
Please note that we fully support self-isolation and will continue to help customers by phone and email. In addition, we will continue to offer delivery as long as we are able. Please contact the store for full details.
Once again, thank you for shopping local! We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and cared for at this time. We will continue to keep you updated as more details are available.