Our Flexible Booking Promise
At Mark Bratt Travel, we want your travel plans to be as stress-free as possible. So we’ve made some temporary changes to our terms:
For new bookings made between 1 July and 31 August you can enjoy:
- Lower Deposits (from £50 per person)
- Later Balance Due Dates
- No Change Fees - Change the date or destination of your holiday right up to your balance due date with no service charges from us
- All our trips are tailored to your requirements. Some elements may require pre-payment which will increase your deposit above £50pp. We will make this clear to you before you book.
- Balance due dates will also vary dependent on your trip. Balances are likely to be due between 4 and 6 weeks prior to departure. We will make this clear to you before you book.
- We won’t charge you an amendment fee to change your holiday, but changes to your trip may incur additional charges due to factors such as seasonality and availability. Changing accommodation and/or destination selection can increase or decrease the cost of your holiday. Any increase or decrease in cost will be passed on to you and agreed before any changes are made.
- You can change travel dates any time up to the end of August 2021. After this date, your deposit is forfeited.
- The majority of our holidays are sold as packages and protected by the package travel regulations and ATOL. If your holiday can’t happen because of Foreign Office travel restrictions, or your flights are cancelled by the airline and we cannot find you a suitable alternative, then you’ll get a full refund.